Friday, February 16, 2007

PHOTO ATC'S

These are photo ATC's -- actually part of a photo,
but in this case I just had to cut off the extra sky.



No, I know it's not the Fourth of July, (or Guy
Fawkes Day for those of British background)
but I was having trouble posting the ATC's
(wrong format) and had these ready to go.



I thought they came out quite well. ABJ took
these last year. Firework photos never come
out
looking as good as they were.



But these are pretty good, I think.

*****************************************

But if you want CUTE...



Bailey and Levi last year.

.

*******************************************

Alas! Something exploded in them and we had
several massive cat fights, so poor Levi was chosen
to go back to the original owner. But I hear he is in
a nice home now. It's hard to believe, because they
had seemed so
close for a whole year.

So now Bailey reigns supreme. He's really King of the Castle.

2 comments:

kaybee said...

OK, Chris -- Those ATCs are masterpieces -- well done!!

ChrisJ said...

I have a new blog opening at chrisscomment.blogspot .com. Just an introduction there at the moment but some comments coming very soon.
Chrisj