Thursday, July 5, 2007

BACK AGAIN

Really, I've been back almost three weeks.

So now, where to begin...? Our three weeks in
England were great!

What would you think if I told you this was our country
home?...No, I don't think so!!!



We spent the first week here at an international
conference: the World Evangelical Congregational
Conference It was held at Hothorpe Hall in Leicester-
shire. It is a beautiful old mansion, standing in its own
grounds. The accommodations and food were great,
not to mention the fellowship and many new friends
we made.

I highly recommend this venue for other interested

groups.



The dining room.



The beautiful grounds.



There was even a small stream running through,
and peacocks roaming around!




The conference was a huge success, with churches
from 16 different nations represented. Here we have
the group from Brazil warming
up for the evening service.



Hothorpe Hall from the air.

>>>and that was just the first week. More tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous place to spend time! Nice to have you back.

Wanda said...

You are absolutely right about a lot we have in common....I find that most interesting...! So glad you stopped by...I've added you to my "favorites". I'll be back when I have time to go over some of your previous post....but tomorrows Sunday...and you know what us Pastor's wives do!!!(((wink))) (((smile)))