Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blogging and Server Problems

Tropical Foliage

Dear Blogging Friends:
My server is having problems and we are having difficulty receiving e mails and also posting comments -- and maybe even receiving comments. Don't give up on me. This situation should not last more than a week or two. In the mean time I will continue to post blogs and comments and hope they are actually getting through. Whether you hear from me or not, I am blogging and commenting. Hopefully all will soon be put to right.

4 comments:

claude said...

Your drazwing of the boat is very beautiful and your photo of today too. I hope my comment reach you very well !

Rinkly Rimes said...

Your foliage photo makes me wonder whether the wires have got entangled in the jungle!! Seriously, though, I hope your computer problems are soon over; I was in the same situation recently and I suffered withdrawal symptoms!

By the way how come you're lucky enough to be the only lady on a committee of men?

Jose said...

Hi Chris, have you considered getting a yahoo email, I've had mine for the past 12 years and I have never experienced any problems, yahoo also filters all junk emails, I have been able to keep mine clean of spam so far.

Your picture makes me want to be on an tropical island, can you tell I am ready for a vacation.

Wanda said...

Great Tropical Foliage...Jill has that in San Diego...but I don't have any!!

Computers, emails they can be frustrating...I have had Google gmail and I've never had a problem.

LOL:Wanda