Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunshine Award from Gerald HP


[sunshineblogaward[1].jpg]

Blogger ChrisJ said...
Well thank you, Gerald. I've never been given an award before -- and a Sunshine Award has a pleasant air to it. But I think we should start a new trend --Awards, Just Because... --no strings attached. There are some people who don't want awards, probably because they get so many. In addition, to find 12 others and link would take me half a day since I'm not too savvy with computers. Then again to only give 12 might leave some of my blogger friends feeling a little left out. Oh well...I always tend to over-think things. But I do appreciate your kind thoughts.
March 11, 2010 1:38 PM

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Congratulations ~~ Your blog is a moment of sunshine....You always brighten our day!