Monday, December 27, 2010

My best two photos of all the hundreds I have.

Me and son # 1, Glyn

Me and son #2, Owen

What can I say?  My two most favorite photos of my two most favorite people, not counting their dad.
These are the photos I'd rush to save if there were a fire or flood or I would take with me on a desert island.

When we decided to have children, I could never have dreamt to see them at this point in their lives, both so happy, healthy, fulfilled and a joy to be with.
Coming from a somewhat strange family myself, these pictures represent my dream come true.  How I prayed for a happy family and how I praise God for answering my prayers!


12 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Lovely Chris. Dxx

The Weaver of Grass said...

Lovely happy photographs Chris. Have a happy healthy new year.

Gillian Mowbray said...

Fine looking chaps they are too, Chris. x

Morning's Minion said...

Not at all surprising that your sons are handsome, pleasant looking men, and surely a joy that they have grown to be well-balanced, happy individuals.
I do enjoy your description of a "Somewhat strange family" of origin. I do beleive that most of us, if honest, could echo that thought as we think about our own ancestry!

Jose said...

Wow! What joy, I think I know how you feel. My three kids are my life and with them now my 10 grand kids. Yep, God is good!

kaybee said...

Beautiful photos, Chris - so very happy for you all!

MorningAJ said...

Good looking family, aren't you?

photowannabe said...

You are blessed Chris and God is good.
Handsome sons and I see the joy in your eyes.

Wanda said...

Oh Chris, what darling pictures of you and your sons. What handsome men, and the joy of your life.

God has blessed us both, hasn't he!

These are sure cute pictures of you too. Happiness just jumps off the screen.

Blessing for a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Mom and sons are strikingly beautiful. You look so happy with yourself and the boys you brought into this world. Really nice pictures.

sandy said...

Good looking guys!! Nice pics of you with them.

aykayem said...

I love how in both photos - you each have exactly the same smile as each other!