Monday, June 18, 2012

TWINCHIES ON MONDAY

The Theme this week is ANIMALS...

Spoiled for choice as they say and I promised myself I wouldn't use Scruffy, but I couldn't get anything else out of my head.  So here he is at one of his favorite occupations.  You didn't know he was an ornithologist did you.

Scruffy's really not as fat as that and he has long legs which compensate for the hips.
This is his favorite spot in the morning to watch for any bird activity and at night to watch for other cats or even mice after the bird seed.

While you're here, do scroll back one page and see my beautiful rose photo.  I'm very proud of it.

Then go check out all the other Inchies and Twinchies HERE

6 comments:

MorningAJ said...

But how could you NOT do Scruffy? He's adorable. And reminds me so much of my Barney.

snafu said...

Not at all scruffy, he looks very neat.

Jane and Chris said...

All he needs is a pair of binoculars!
Jane x

rtquilter said...

Nice kitty, Chris. Wish I still had one 😔

kaybee said...

He's really sitting there waiting for that strange lady to come back - the one who let him out on the patio by accident. He's meditating on his one and only taste of freedom!

Wanda said...

Nothing like a guard cat. Love the dark outlining, really makes it come alive.