Sunday, September 30, 2012

TWO NEW INCHIES

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY  -- one for last week and one for this week:  
The prompt was WIND
Just a reminder to new readers, Inchies are little pieces of art, one inch square in size, done in any medium. Mine are usually drawn in Prisma colors .  If this picture looks kind of rough it's because it is actually larger than the original.

This week's prompt is  BOAT:
No prizes for guessing where this is!
To visit more creative inchies and to consider joining us, please click HERE

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Chris, I love the action and motion in your first inchie. And the boat has a nice touch too.

snafu said...

You can feel the wind blowing and I do find the boat picture kind of familiar... Both pictures could be around the same bit of coast.

MorningAJ said...

That's a very windy inchie! But I love the boat best.

Morning's Minion said...

Each time I look at these I am impressed--I can't imagine doing anything artistic in a square inch of space!